3m D - Gamgee Highly Absorbant Padding
Gamgee Highly Absorbent Padding is a 100% cotton roll with a non-woven, durable cover. Used as a wound dressing, protective padding, or for warmth/insulation.
- A non-woven, low adherent cover helps prevent the bandage from sticking to the wound and helps keep cotton fibers out of the wound site.
- Minimizes wound disruption and provides a fiber and particle barrier.
- Highly absorbent.
- Strong (even when wet) protective padding.
- Autoclavable: can be cut to size and sterilized (steam or EO)
- Indicated for use on horses, dogs, and cats.
- Available in 12" x ˷ 11.6 ft.